Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Play Ball!

I don't remember if I used that title before, and I am too lazy to look.

Softball has been going good. We've won a few and lost a few, but the team has been random too. The one guy who is really good has played only one or twice, the two younger people Christina and I would see at Church haven't played in awhile, people missing, 95 degrees out, random guy in the stands played for us. Yeah random.

So I brought my camera a couple games ago and took a few photos. I hurt my leg so I had been playing a half game. I bought a knee brace for it yesterday so we'll see if that helps, or what.

We have a game tomorrow at 6, and then next week we have a double header and a thursday game, making up for some of the rain outs we had. It'll be a very tiring week. Plus our 2 year anniversary is in there too, so a busy week indeed.

Christina taking a chunk out of one. 

Spencer plays short stop but he's really fast so he's all over the place.

I don't remember this guy's name, is it Ken? Catch that Ball Ken!

Our pitcher Karen and 3rd base Tracy

Our coach Denton. He's a big guy but he can move really fast. Doesn't even look like he tries to hit the ball and it ends up in the grass everytime.

Christina watching while Don rips this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment