Sunday, November 15, 2009

Better Late then Never



So I am a little late getting our pumpkin picture up, but better late then never right?

I decided to play around with the long exposures and the camera late at night after we carved them. A few of them turned out pretty good.

The second shot hasn't been photoshopped at all.

I did that all in the camera, live. With my diana f+ 120 film camera, it has an external flash and about 20 color gels for it. So I set a 30 second exposure, and then flashed myself green on one side, and then moved to the other side of the frame and flashed myself again. I think it turned out pretty cool. My body kind of fades into the photo, ghost/monster like. Wish I could have gotten less of my body on the left side, but oh well. A cool shot none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment