Monday, February 22, 2010

Tonight was a good night








I'd have to say tonight went pretty good. It was the awards ceremony for the AAF Addys North Central Indiana. We knew we had won something since they had called us twice and were very persistent that we come to the event. But, we had no idea how good it would go. We won 4 Silver Awards, 2 Gold awards and the Best in Show! I realized when I got in to the office today I didn't remember exactly what we won... We won 3 Silvers, 2 Gold, a Judge's Choice, and the Best in Show! There was only one place that won more then us and I am guessing their team is a bit bigger then 7 people with 2 designers.

Couldn't have asked for much better then that. Our Gold awards now go on to the District Finals (which I did almost all of the word on both of the golds) and we'll see how they do there. I was blown away that we got best in show. It was for an Ad campaign for a law firm, we make law awesome!

All in all it was a great night. I saw some of the other designers I know around town, had some good food and delicious cake, and kicked ass!

*Sorry for the goofy hair, it is out of control, and the goofy face. I had to go up there 7 times and make a little speech without sounding like an idiot who had been up there 7 times. Great photos by Christina.

3 comments:

  1. We are very proud of you. What an awesome night for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Josh- how cool. Just think you are one of the few from high school who is on their way to be doing exactly what they wanted to do. With all these awards under your belt you should have an easier time picking bigger and better things :)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your awards look a lot cooler than my certificate i just got today for NCIDQ, maybe you should contact them to offer design services... I could have printed out something better at home.
    Congrats

    ReplyDelete