Sunday, August 16, 2009

Harry Potter

Yesterday Josh and I went to Chicago for the Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry.  We also were able to watch the new movie at their IMAX theater.  It was the first movie I have seen in IMAX.  The exhibit was neat, there were lots of people so it was sometimes hard to look at stuff but the costumes were my favorite.  Actresses are so small!  They had all the dress outfits from the Yule Ball.  The whole exhibit was outside under giant tents seemed bizarre but you would never know, they had the Great Hall and Hagrids hut.  


Harry Potter!
Flying Ford!

Lego city

Blurry picture of the IMAX projector.  I read that they cost $5 million and the bulb is so bright that if you pointed the light into space, it could be seen my people on the international space-station. 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome place. The costumes would have been great to see.

    ReplyDelete